Our services and expertise:
- Data collection and reporting
- Visualization of production processes
- Creation of distributed SCADA systems
- Development and creation of SCADA system operator interfaces
- Machine and system control
- Programming of industrial controllers
- Fault handling and machine maintenance
- Configuration and management of databases and data storage
- Creating algorithms for working with groups of controllers
- Custom web, dashboard, and report development
- Advanced and distributed networking
- Custom/application specific training
We specialise in developing best of class:
- HMI and SCADA solutions for customers across a wide range of industries.
- PSA Software
- Equipment Automation
A Human Machine Interface (HMI) is the stuff through which an operator can manage a machine. An HMI can be as simple as the lever on a toaster, but is generally used in reference to a self-contained display panel that contains one or more screens to control a system. HMIs are also a critical component of most SCADA systems. A well-developed HMI can improve operator efficiency, safety, and reduce machine downtime. DMC collaborates with our clients to identify the elements needed for their HMI, then works with our in-house user interface (UI) designer and a full team of HMI programming experts to create sleek and modern interfaces tailored to your system.
SCADA System Development
Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) can be used as a sophisticated HMI but has power and features well beyond what an HMI can offer. These features can include facility-wide control functions, data collection, video, reporting, diagnostics, key performance indicators (KPI), and even predictive maintenance functions.
Using the right mix of available packages and custom features, DMC is an expert at implementing SCADA systems to meet customer needs.
Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) software helps Managed Service Providers (MSPs) keep their clients systems secure and running smoothly on servers, desktops, laptops and software. RMM software streamlines tools and automates common tasks so that IT professionals can work as efficiently as possible.
Greater efficiency and management abilities for organisations of all sizes. Professional Services Automation (PSA) helps organisations manage time tracking, contracts, project management, invoicing and billing and more with greater overall efficiency, lower overhead costs and faster growth.
Equipment automation is defined by the ability for an app or complex system within the equipment working circle to control the actions of the industrial equipment.
Typical functions associated with equipment automation are:
- Validation of all prerequisites for a production process, including, all equipment and information from other integrated systems
- Run the right recipe and set the correct parameters for the production process to run
- Automatically start the equipment after all prerequisites are fulfilled
- Stop processes if errors occur
- The bidirectional channels of submitting of working parameters